Co-op Connections Card
Enjoy one of the perks of being a Sumter EMC member by participating in Sumter EMC's Touchstone Energy® Co-op Connections® member benefit program!
Here is how it works. In June 2010, Sumter EMC distributed Co-op Connections cards to members who attended the annual meeting and mailed cards to those not in attendance. Since then, new members receive a card in their new member packet. Once a member signs the back of the card, it is ready for use at participating businesses locally and nationwide. Present your card to receive discounts on products and services from participating merchants.
Here is what you get
- Great discounts from participating nationwide and online vendors.
- 10% - 60% discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies.
- Discounts at almost all local pharmacies in the Sumter EMC service area. Click here to see the current listing of local pharmacies.
- Access to over 60,000 regional and national pharmacies, including CVS, Harvey's, Kroger, Publix, Rite Aid, Target, U Save It, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Winn Dixie.
Members can also search the following web sites to find discounted prices on:
- Prescriptions at www.rxpricequotes.com
- Participating pharmacies nationwide at http://www.connections.coop/healthy-savings/locate-providers
- Or visit the Co-op Connections home page for more information, including searches for retail discounts.
If you have any questions about the Co-op Connections program, please Contact Us or give us a call.